Lego Bricks - Part 2



 After creating all the Lego assets, I exported them from Maya and imported them to Unreal 4 without much issue. Made a few basic materials to give it a plastic look and laid the parts out for assembly:


Wire frames:

With all the pieces together, I assembled the ship:




(So fancy wow)

Followed the video on creating a rendering environment and did a few different test shots to see what I liked.

Created the spaceship blueprint and made it so the ship rotates and a light at the top blinks:

Refined my setup and rendered a sequence going off the example in the video:

For the second Lego creation, I went a bit basic and made a cafe setup:

Between the two, I created a space cafe!

A final sequence with the cafe surroundings:

And a distant, still shot:



No comments:

Post a Comment