Common Art - Perspective

I chose to make a house based off one that I have for a story of mine, so I had a decent idea of where to begin. It's located in the countryside, so it doesn't have much surrounding it besides plants and a long stretch of road. I modeled out the main house first and then the garage.

A few steps happened along the way as I added to the garage and then made a greenhouse, but I was a fool and did not screenshot as I went. Added a fence as well to enclose the area.

Finished composing the scene and set it up for one point perspective:

Then two point:

And finally three point:



Two point looked the best for my purposes, so I rendered the piece out:


Took it into Photoshop and began adding in some details/compositing the final shot, and oops I ran out of time:

A couple more hours put into it after deadline:




No comments:

Post a Comment